A Song for Electro-Motive Workers
Local London, Ontario Band Pete Denomme and the Cosmic Cowboys have recently written a song in commemoration of the workers of Electro- Motive Diesel, who lost their jobs when the plant closed in February 2012.
New Union Constitution Overview
Here is an overview of the New Union constitution. Please share it with other CEP and CAW members. An updated version of the new draft constitution will be sent to all CEP and CAW local unions in June.
12 yr old explains Canadian Banking system…. A MUST WATCH…
CAW Group Home & Auto Insurance Program
CAW/CEP New Union Project
As many of you are now well aware, the CAW and CEP are engaged in preliminary talks to discuss the prospect of forming a new, Canadian union.
- Please check out our “Multimedia” section for new pictures.
- Operation Maple – Mission: Take Back Canada! Short, hard hitting videos that put you smack in the middle of issues that affect Canadians!
- The latest edition of The Guardian is available. Inside is an article on Chapter member Lyle Dotzert. Please click here to view
Please check out our latest addition – Issues to see what important issues you need to be aware of and to find out what you can do.
Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines for:
Lots of information about global and Canadian issues.
Easy to sign petitions to have your say!
To check out the latest pictures added to our site, just click on the Multimedia tab above.
Please checkout our Resolutions section for our most recent submissions
Updated Heinz Dates
CAW Local 200 Retired Workers Chapter Employees/Members,
The H.J Heinz Company of Canada Ltd is pleased to open their “Company Store” to your facility on the following days:
- Apr 29, 30, May 1, 4 2013
- Jun 17, 18, 19, 22 2013
- Aug 26, 27, 28 (closed Aug 31) 2013
- Oct 15, 16, 19 (closed Oct 14) 2013
- Dec 2, 3, 4, 7, 2013
The Heinz Company Store is located at 85 Wilkinson Drive in Leamington (AMCO Storage Building).
The Store hours are:
- 9:00 am – 4:45 pm (Monday through Wednesday)
- 8:00 am – 11:45 am (Saturdays)
All guests are required to abide by the Heinz Company Store rules as stated below:
- No smoking or drinking in the facility
- No children under 12 years of age allowed in facility
- Only one case per variety per person per day
- Products cannot be re-sold, they are for personal use only
- Products cannot be used or sold in public establishments
All products are sold ‘as is’ and are net eligible for refund or return
Payment is by debit card only
Proof of employment/membership, in the form of an I.D. Card or pay statement, must be provided at the checkout